Prospective Student Resources
San Antonio, TX 78229
Vice President: Rachel Hartley
Secretary: Bridget Fagg
Treasurer: Dan Pullium
Faculty Advisor: Dr. Larry Barnes, Associate Dean
Phone Number: 210-567-2800
Your Right to Know
Campus Safety and Security Policies
The Jeanne Clery Act is the landmark federal law that requires colleges and universities to disclose information about crime on and around their campus.
The UT Health Science Center is committed to assisting the HSC community in providing for its own safety and security. Information regarding campus security, personal safety, crime prevention, university police law enforcement authority, crime reporting policies, crime statistics for the most recent three-year period, and disciplinary procedures is available on the HSC's police department Web site at http://utpolice.uthscsa.edu/documents/CampusSecurityReport.pdf.
If you would like a paper copy of this information, you may contact the crime prevention office at 210-562-9092.
The “Clery Act” is named in memory of a 19-year-old Lehigh University freshman named Jeanne Ann Clery who was sexually assaulted and murdered in her residence hall room on April 5, 1986.
- South Texas Doctoral Bridge Program Award Received
- Team IDs two pathways where chromosomes are rearranged
- SACNAS science conference aimed at inspiring minority students
- Cell transplants may be a new treatment for schizophrenia
- Knockout mouse grows larger, but weaker, muscles
- Estrogen enhancers tied to aggressive breast cancers