Date: February 20, 2018
Time: 1:30 pm - 5:30 PM
Location: The Pearl Stable
Grab your ticket for Xconomy’s San Antonio Tech: Seizing the Momentum on Tuesday, February 20 from 1:30 to 5:30 p.m. at The Pearl Stable. This half-day forum features some of San Antonio’s top innovators, entrepreneurs, and investors focusing on the region’s top high-tech trends, and their plans for future growth and impact. https://www.xconomy.com/san-antonio-tech-seizing-t...
The graduate school's Dr. Teresa Evans will be a speaker at the event. Please use the promo code "UTHSCSA" for 50% off the student rate.
Other speakers include:
-David Meredith, COO, Rackspace
- Manoj Saxena, Founder, Entrepreneurs Fund; Former GM, IBM Watson
-Lorenzo Gomez, Chairman, Geekdom; Chairman, 80/20 Foundation
- Bret Piatt, President, CEO & Board of Directors, Jungle Disk
- Michael Girdley, Co-Founder & Managing Director, Geekdom Fund; Founder, Codeup
- Jacob Stauffer, CISSP, Vice President of Operations, Coherent Cyber
- Pat Matthews, Founder & Managing Director, Active Capital
- Jorge Varela, CEO, VelocityTX; EVP, Texas Research & Technology Foundation