Author: GSBS | Category: Upcoming Events | January 18, 2018
Grab your ticket for Xconomy’s San Antonio Tech: Seizing the Momentum on Tuesday, February 20 on Tuesday, February 20 from 1:30 to 5:30 p.m. at The Pearl Stable. This half-day forum features some of San Antonio’s top innovators, entrepreneurs, and investors focusing on the region’s top high-tech trends, and their plans for future growth and impact. https://www.xconomy.com/san-antonio-tech-seizing-t...
The graduate school's Dr. Teresa Evans will be a speaker at the event. Please use the promo code "UTHSCSA" for 50% off the student rate.
Other speakers include:
-David Meredith, COO, Rackspace
- Manoj Saxena, Founder, Entrepreneurs Fund; Former GM, IBM Watson
-Lorenzo Gomez, Chairman, Geekdom; Chairman, 80/20 Foundation
- Bret Piatt, President, CEO & Board of Directors, Jungle Disk
- Michael Girdley, Co-Founder & Managing Director, Geekdom Fund; Founder, Codeup
- Jacob Stauffer, CISSP, Vice President of Operations, Coherent Cyber
- Pat Matthews, Founder & Managing Director, Active Capital
- Jorge Varela, CEO, VelocityTX; EVP, Texas Research & Technology Foundation
Copyright © 2018 The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
Links provided from the UTHSCSA pages to other websites do not constitute or imply an endorsement of those sites, their content, or products and services associated with those sites.